Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's on your mind?

Go down 
+8
Cain Rivera
twentyone.
Scruffy
Lucas
Stoodley69
Chris L
Falcon95
TheFeldster
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFeldster

TheFeldster

What's on your mind? Empty
PostSubject: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Just tell us what's on your mind. Can be anything, from a minor nuisance to a trip to grandmas.

So, fire away!
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:44 pm

How bloody awrful is the Commonwealth Bank. I went there to start up a bank account today (I'm saving for a car) and the staff were shocking. 3 Indians who could only speak half English. An 85 year old women who took forever to use a computer, and there was one poor guy who had to basically do all the staff's job as the knew little English or could physical do it because of age.

Anyway me and my dad were setting up a bank account (which has got quite abit of money in it which mind you I've earned from work, I won't say how much though) and we couldn't trade the money from/or get the money out of my junior savers account (something that we haven't used since I was like 6. Basically your parents putting a few dollars in the account each week. This account is for very little kids and we haven't used it since we moved to Canberra which was yonks ago). And apartenly the reason acroding to the Indian who kept getting her words all muddled up was that my Dad isn't the signature holder of my account, my mum is. My Dad says I've got all the familes birth certificates here and shows them and the lady says "Yes, but I need the signature holder of the account" or something like that. So we go okay will be back in 30 mins with the signature holder (Mum). So we go across the street and set up a NAB account. which mind u its was much easier and quicker. Then we go back to the Commonwealth bank with my Mum to take money out of the junior savers account and close it. We do that. Then the lady goes "Ok, now we can set up the account with your Mum here", to me. I respond "Oh no we just want our money beacause we'd rather the money at it at that place across the road than here". The lady goes, oh here you can get more beneifts and blah blah blah. Then we go "We just want our money at an organised place, so we went there instead". The she goes you've made a big mistake young man. I just go "yeah I did, I came here", and we just walk out finally free of the Commonwealth bank. It was a more of a be there ginda thing
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 pm

i just came home from a relaxing holiday and my laptop is cracking the major sheets because i havent used it in a week -.- now i gotta find out whats wrong Because it keeps cutting out the internet -.-
Back to top Go down
Stoodley69

Stoodley69

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Just sitting here thinking bout what im gonna post nxt Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 am

It's 5:30am and my dog is whining for food (he gets fed at 6).
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:02 am

Probs should go to bed...

Yeah im going to sit in bed watching Fired Up as I am not tired.

May be back on in 2 hours on ipod.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 am

And I am still up.

It is light outside better go to bed....officially.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:44 am

Scruffy wrote:
And I am still up.

It is light outside better go to bed....officially.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:17 am

Eh, I never actualy went to 'sleep' til about 25 mins after that.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:18 am

so you went to bed at 5:40 then? god scruffy ur parents might have to give u a bedtime if they find out about that
Back to top Go down
twentyone.

twentyone.

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Ah dont want to go to dads this weekend. ><
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:26 am

Falcon95 wrote:
so you went to bed at 5:40 then? god scruffy ur parents might have to give u a bedtime if they find out about that

it was actually only 4:40 Razz
Who knows what time it was that I actually fell asleep lol.

twentyone. wrote:
Ah dont want to go to dads this weekend. ><

why is that Sandiee. I thought you would have preffered being over at your dads house than being there at your mums.

I think I might go to sleep after Fired Up finishes, which will be in about a half hour maybe a bit less.
I'm tired tonight, which is weird as once again I slept in til around 11.
Back to top Go down
Cain Rivera

Cain Rivera

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:55 pm

I have been thinking about the same thing all week, and that's how next week is going to unfold, I know Wednesday I am going up the coast, but I will be sending off a letter and if it goes well I will have an awesome week, just worried that it won't...

It's kinda been keeping me awake.
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 am

There is nobody on the forum it gets boring looking after the forum over the night xD
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:46 am

Chris L wrote:
There is nobody on the forum it gets boring looking after the forum over the night xD

wasn't boring at 12:30am-2am aedt
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs

Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:23 am

Woke up at 9.30, couldn't get back to sleep. So ended up getting at about 10.30, which is considered early for me and well against my religion in the holidays. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:41 pm

woke up at 12pm put up with my mum and bro have a mini argument sat on here... typical day for a Bulldogs supporter =/
Back to top Go down
EIMERS !!!

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm

What about me It isn't fair LOL me angry cause jim beam is all gone
Back to top Go down
twentyone.

twentyone.

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 pm

My nose is red like Rudolph Neutral
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Time to workout these video making programsI have downloaded and make some new vids.
Back to top Go down
twentyone.

twentyone.

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Oooo What program did you download mate?
Back to top Go down
Tonks

Tonks

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Was at the shops today, seen some potential.
Back to top Go down
Cain Rivera

Cain Rivera

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Not having many good thoughts right now, mailed the latter to the girl I like today and I am not sure of a good ending. Sad
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Ticking me off how i send an email to peeps and they ok I'll join. they come on here have a look and leave!! grr
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 pm

twentyone. wrote:
Oooo What program did you download mate?

There was a few I had to download, it is conusing the hell at of me.

Tonks wrote:
Was at the shops today, seen some potential.

Oooh, do go on.. Razz

Cain Rivera wrote:
Not having many good thoughts right now, mailed the latter to the girl I like today and I am not sure of a good ending. Sad

Like you told me in that text yesterday. Sometimes it is hard to put yoursel out there, and the worst they can do issay no. Just a pity I didn't follow your advice at the time.

Falcon95 wrote:
Ticking me off how i send an email to peeps and they ok I'll join. they come on here have a look and leave!! grr

Ah it is ok mate. Just keep trying hard, you are doing a good job.Everyone gets people that will join, and people that won't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your mind?   What's on your mind? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your mind?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outside Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: