Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?

Go down 
+5
Hotdogs
EIMERS !!!
twentyone.
Tonks
Lucas
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas

Lucas

Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? Empty
PostSubject: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 pm

I love the games between Hawthorn and Geelong/Essendon and West Coast and Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Tonks

Tonks

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Sydney and West Coast
West Coast and Fremantle
Essendon and Collingwood
Adelaide and Port Adelaide
Back to top Go down
twentyone.

twentyone.

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Great to see you all Enjoy the Eagles/Swans rivalries Smile Always so exciting arent they?

Showdown (Adelaide v Port Adelaide)
Really good rivalry, cant really think of any others that are my favourites - love the showdown/derbys Smile Very exciting weekend of footy when these 2 games are on!
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:38 pm

twentyone. wrote:
Great to see you all Enjoy the Eagles/Swans rivalries Smile Always so exciting arent they?

Really good rivalry, cant really think of any others that are my favourites - love the showdown/derbys Smile Very exciting weekend of footy when these 2 games are on!

I love rivalry round in general, but these games are the stand out for me. And yes, the WC/SYD games are nearly always nail biters.
Back to top Go down
twentyone.

twentyone.

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Lucas wrote:
twentyone. wrote:

I love rivalry round in general, but these games are the stand out for me. And yes, the WC/SYD games are nearly always nail biters.

Haha yeah, so true.
The weird thing is...it just always happens ? One team dominates one quater, another team dominates another quater - and yet the last 5 minutes is really all that matters!
Back to top Go down
EIMERS !!!

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:08 pm

the North / Hawks rivalry is a good watch
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs

Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Love watching Essendon vs. Hawthorn. It's always the toughest of contests. For a fair few years those two teams have really hated each other, and they don't hide it when they come face to face.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm

they've had alot of on-field fights in the last few year too
Back to top Go down
kingkingston

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:29 am

Adelaide vs Port are usually tough and rough
Back to top Go down
tasmanlvr

tasmanlvr

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:16 am

Essendon V Collingwood is a good rivalry to watch, especially last year's one!!!
Back to top Go down
jamie

jamie

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:59 pm

i like watching hawks and bombers games, they hate each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?   Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites? Empty

Back to top Go down

Excluding your own team, which rivalries are your favourites?
Page 1 of 1