Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TealDevils

TealDevils

Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic Empty
PostSubject: Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic   Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:33 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/portsmouth-chasing-adelaide-united-goalkeeper-eugene-galekovic/story-e6frf9if-1225814581254

Wow!
Not often you see a Premier League club after an A-League player.
Even more interesting for me being SA born Very Happy

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://aussierules.forumotion.com
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic   Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am

Hmm that is a very interesting pick if Portsmouth decide to get him i mean A-league and premier league are in way different skill level and leagues, maybe portsmouth have seen something in him, their current goalie who is David James well he doesn't even get game time much anymore i think it's mostly Begovic now, but yeah they are sitting on the bottom maybe they need a new goalie
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic   Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Galekovic will know that playing in the Premier League is a massive step up. That could make him want to play there because it is the most known league in the world, or he might want to stay in the A-League as he knows he has developed into a very good keeper to the A-League skill level. PErsonally, I really don't like Adelaide United, although I would rather them keep him then him go to Portsmouth.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic   Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:26 pm

hard to believe this guy was playing 2nd fiddle at the victory a few years ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic   Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic Empty

Back to top Go down

Portsmouth Chasing Galekovic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Other Sports :: Football (Soccer)-
Jump to: