Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

collingwood suporters have to read this

Go down 
5 posters

do you believe this guy ?
yes
collingwood suporters have to read this Vote_lcap0%collingwood suporters have to read this Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
collingwood suporters have to read this Vote_lcap0%collingwood suporters have to read this Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
jamie

jamie

collingwood suporters have to read this Empty
PostSubject: collingwood suporters have to read this   collingwood suporters have to read this EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:09 am

this man is intriguing i believe he works for collingwood because i have spoken with him. i am from yahoo answers read what the Zzzzz Z guy says.

read and tell me what you think the second is the important one.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av88kvQmOBM0A1tb9Qo4ORbh5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20091220042011AAUNkjQ

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqmvYRFnulMgrIuaQVIe.RQnMH1G;_ylv=3?qid=20100102030152AAzXst5

Last edited by jamie on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: collingwood suporters have to read this   collingwood suporters have to read this EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

The first link, I thought wow this is brilliant info, and it was a GREAT GREAT read.
And it was all so true.

But that second one, sounded like a bunch of bullshit. I doubt that we will tank.
I want our behaviour to pick up alot, butt I love Joffa and the gold jacket as much as people hate it or hate him I love it as long as he onlu puts it on when we ARE going to win.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: collingwood suporters have to read this   collingwood suporters have to read this EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:51 am

lol, the AFL isn't rigged
Back to top Go down
tasmanlvr

tasmanlvr

PostSubject: Re: collingwood suporters have to read this   collingwood suporters have to read this EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:53 pm

I certainly believe in the second one... except for the "in and out of the finals bit" otherwise... Melbourne
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: collingwood suporters have to read this   collingwood suporters have to read this EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Last? I can't even see Collingwood missing finals.

I'm not going to believe anyone on Yahoo Answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: collingwood suporters have to read this   collingwood suporters have to read this Empty

Back to top Go down

collingwood suporters have to read this
Page 1 of 1