Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our ruck combination?

Go down 
+2
Falcon95
twentyone.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
twentyone.

twentyone.

Our ruck combination? Empty
PostSubject: Our ruck combination?   Our ruck combination? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:27 am

Cox + Naitnui = Amazing.
Pretty smart maths equation isnt it?
One would think these two are unstoppable.
BUT Nick Nat has a long way to go yet, and season 2010 can just open more opportunities for the young rising star.
Debuting against Richmond in season 2009 and an immediate crowd pleaser, Nic Nat is well known by all supporters of the blue and gold - with the number nine famously being worn once again, with pride. And who better to mentor him than Dean Cox, im really excited for this combination because it will teach Naitnui more tricks/techniques and help him grow to one day take over the job Dean Cox does so damn well.

In 2010, we will have a good ruck combination because
1) Dean Cox....just a superstar
2) Naitnui has an immensely impressive vertical leap and can learn how to perfect that ability more
3) We have back up ruckmen in Lynch and Sullivan. Moreso Lynch, as he carried out most of the ruck duties in 2009 and did a damn good job of it averaging something like 20 hitouts. And for a part time ruckman who is shorter than guys like Jolly, Sandilands etc. thats a pretty good effort!
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Our ruck combination?   Our ruck combination? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:16 am

Nick Nat still has alot to learn, but he will be a very good player. The Weagles ruck combo will be very good in years to come
Back to top Go down
Deedubya

Deedubya

PostSubject: Re: Our ruck combination?   Our ruck combination? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:53 am

Nic Nat, has a perfect mentor in Dean Cox. Should be excellent for the Eagles
into the future.
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: Our ruck combination?   Our ruck combination? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:31 am

I have said it to all my mates, i am liking the future of the West Coast Eagles not just in the ruck but everywhere they have a very young team, but more focusing on the ruck yeah i agree with you it's a very good ruck combo. Nic Natanui can turn a game around like he did against Hawthorn, so thats good he has that X-factor in him, and Dean Cox well he is just a superstar. West Coast have some exciting times ahead.
Back to top Go down
Stoodley69

Stoodley69

PostSubject: Re: Our ruck combination?   Our ruck combination? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:47 pm

To me that is a great combination .. Nick nat i think will probably be mainly up foward kicking some goals while dean cox is doing what he does best .. but when coxxy needs a rest i think nick nat will replace him and they will rotate from there
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: Our ruck combination?   Our ruck combination? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Stoodley69 wrote:
To me that is a great combination .. Nick nat i think will probably be mainly up foward kicking some goals while dean cox is doing what he does best .. but when coxxy needs a rest i think nick nat will replace him and they will rotate from there

:O good call.
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Our ruck combination?   Our ruck combination? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:58 am

give nick nat 1 - 2 years and he will be a great ruck with cox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our ruck combination?   Our ruck combination? Empty

Back to top Go down

Our ruck combination?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team Sections :: West Coast Eagles-
Jump to: