Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie

jamie

my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. Empty
PostSubject: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 pm

guys fell free to leave a comment, he may not see it but at least we have things to write about him, so people know we haven't forget him. he is going through a tough time and we all want him to pull through. Sad Melbourne
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Yeah his a great bloke and his done much things for Footy. Hope he pulls through. A truely great man
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:08 pm

great bloke of melbourne! i wish the best of luck to him and his family with his battle with cancer, he doesn's deserve this, he is a fantastic man.
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:39 am

Melbounre will pull the extra mile for him in 2010 and i for one think that will break them to the next level
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 am

Chris L wrote:
Melbounre will pull the extra mile for him in 2010 and i for one think that will break them to the next level

they had like a tribute match last year for him and they beat west coast by memory, id like to see melbourne win a few more games (just not against collingwood Razz)
Back to top Go down
jamie

jamie

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:38 am

Chris L wrote:

i believe melbourne will be good this year, not the finals just yet but at the moment they can and will only go up, freo for the wooden spoon this year. i give melbourne 2 to 3 years to make the finals.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:06 pm

they'll make proress this year coming 3rd last i reckon. I think they can make finals by 2012
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:21 pm

I agree with ya
Back to top Go down
EIMERS !!!

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Jim is truly a great man, hope he wins this battle, all the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.   my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family. Empty

Back to top Go down

my thoughts go out to jimmy stynes and his family.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team Sections :: Melbourne Demons-
Jump to: