Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is a top four finish good enough?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twentyone.

twentyone.

Is a top four finish good enough? Empty
PostSubject: Is a top four finish good enough?   Is a top four finish good enough? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Every year we see the crows finish in a fairly good position, but I think they can just do that little bit better this year.
Behind Saint Kilda & Geelong, who are obviously the two better clubs I would count Adelaide to be the next best thing.
Their forward line is amazing, and they have a solid midfield/defence - names like Porplyzia, Tippet, Mcleoud and many more spring to mind when thinking about this strong unit. Whats bothering me is that I just want to see them do better, so my question is - Where do you think Adelaide are at, and how well will they do this year? What will be good enough for them? I rate them very highly, a top three side even. Could go far as a pre-liminary or even a grand final.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Is a top four finish good enough?   Is a top four finish good enough? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:53 pm

nah. Saints, Dog, Pies and Lions will make the 4. Hawks and Geelong will finish in the next 2 spots. These guys will make the 8 though. I think they'll come 7th. But thats only beacause the other 6 sides are so good
Back to top Go down
carlton10

PostSubject: Re: Is a top four finish good enough?   Is a top four finish good enough? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 am

Of course a Top four finish is good enough
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Is a top four finish good enough?   Is a top four finish good enough? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:12 am

give the crows another year and they will be up there even though a quarter of the 1998 side is still there and the older players are starting to slow them down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is a top four finish good enough?   Is a top four finish good enough? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is a top four finish good enough?
Page 1 of 1