Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Crows new logo

Go down 
+5
Hawthorn2010
Daniel S
TealDevils
Falcon95
Chris L
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris L

Chris L

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:39 pm

What is up with their logo i preferred the old one the new one looks shocking no offense to crow supporters.

what do you think of Adelaide Crows new logo?
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 am

its utterlty shocking
Back to top Go down
TealDevils

TealDevils

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 am

I don't like it at all.

Makes the crows look more like pansies as they already are Razz

And their new away guernsey is a stinker as well...
Back to top Go down
https://aussierules.forumotion.com
Daniel S

Daniel S

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 am

i gotta say the new logo doesn't impress me, they should of just stuck with the old one
Back to top Go down
Hawthorn2010

Hawthorn2010

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:14 am

To be honest they practically tried to copy hawthorns one. Except ours looks way better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:42 am

Hawthorn2010 wrote:
To be honest they practically tried to copy hawthorns one. Except ours looks way better Very Happy

copied? Have you noticed that you guys have a Hawk and they have a crow lol. Same style, yes but all logos are headed that way
Back to top Go down
Hawthorn2010

Hawthorn2010

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:55 am

Falcon95 wrote:
Hawthorn2010 wrote:

copied? Have you noticed that you guys have a Hawk and they have a crow lol. Same style, yes but all logos are headed that way

Yeah, I know one is a hawk and one is a crow but I think Adelaide just swapped there head around and pointed it down abit to not make it look like hawks lol. Then again most teams are changing there logos. I mean look at Brisbanes.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:25 pm

Hawthorn2010 wrote:
Falcon95 wrote:
Hawthorn2010 wrote:

Yeah, I know one is a hawk and one is a crow but I think Adelaide just swapped there head around and pointed it down abit to not make it look like hawks lol. Then again most teams are changing there logos. I mean look at Brisbanes.

yeah thats my point, all logos are headed in this direction
Back to top Go down
twentyone.

twentyone.

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm

This is just shocking.

The Crows new logo Adelaide-logo-1999

TO

The Crows new logo Adelaide_Crows_logo
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster

TheFeldster

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Going against the flow here, but I think it's alright. There's nothing wrong with it Smile Bit of change never hurt anyone.

Not mad keen on the stupid white jumpers that all the teams, including the Crows, and jumping on board with. I think they're dull and boring, to be frank.
Back to top Go down
EIMERS !!!

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:34 pm

the new logo is shit, their old one was one of the best logos in the league, god i hope ours never change
Back to top Go down
cyclops

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:49 pm

It looks more like a demented cockie than a crow. But atleast it completes the set, bad song bad gurnsey, and a bad logo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crows new logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crows new logo   The Crows new logo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crows new logo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team Sections :: Adelaide Crows-
Jump to: