Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite Commentators?

Go down 
+4
Hotdogs
jamie
Falcon95
twentyone.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
twentyone.

twentyone.

Favourite Commentators? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:55 pm

I love
Denis Commetti (WA boy, i still cant believe he flys to melbourne every week and lives in Perth! Top bloke.)
Bazil Zemplas, Glen Jackovich, Brian Taylor
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Commetti, Rex Hunt and Anthony Hudson are my favs
Back to top Go down
twentyone.

twentyone.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Falcon95 wrote:
Commetti, Rex Hunt and Anthony Hudson are my favs

Forgot about Huddo, does a damn good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamie

jamie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 pm

bruce mcavaney hands down on channel 7. bruce is a good commentator on many things. steven qautermain on ten is good. triple m commentators are pretty funny dont know their names though
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs

Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:27 pm

jamie wrote:
bruce mcavaney hands down on channel 7. bruce is a good commentator on many things. steven qautermain on ten is good. triple m commentators are pretty funny dont know their names though
Can't agree with you on that one, I can't stand Bruce.

I like Rex Hunt and Dennis Commetti, and Tony Shaw's comments are great to listen to.
Back to top Go down
jamie

jamie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Hotdogs wrote:
jamie wrote:
Can't agree with you on that one, I can't stand Bruce.

I like Rex Hunt and Dennis Commetti, and Tony Shaw's comments are great to listen to.

we all have different opinions, where do you listen to/ watch footy i love tony shaw. i know alot of radio stations have footy.
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs

Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Usually listen to him on 3AW. That's when a Collingwood game is on ch7. I just record the game and watch it after i've listened to it - that's if we didn't get smashed.
Back to top Go down
jamie

jamie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Hotdogs wrote:
Usually listen to him on 3AW. That's when a Collingwood game is on ch7. I just record the game and watch it after i've listened to it - that's if we didn't get smashed.

ok cool
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Hotdogs wrote:

big if Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm

probably huddo and bruce are good lol and bucks when he was
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 am

Daniel S wrote:
probably huddo and bruce are good lol and bucks when he was

Bruce and delicious? O.o
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:41 pm

The triple M team, but it seems Taylor won't be there anymore. Hunt is OK, I guess. The only television commentator I really like is Cometti.
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Bruce Mcavaney made a complete arse of himself when he called Cyril Rioli a delicious player
Back to top Go down
Lucas

Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Chris L wrote:
Bruce Mcavaney made a complete arse of himself when he called Cyril Rioli a delicious player

lol, yep and the Footy Show will never let him forget it.
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Lucas wrote:
Chris L wrote:

lol, yep and the Footy Show will never let him forget it.

Neither will i Laughing
Back to top Go down
EIMERS !!!

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:48 pm

BT is the best with Tim Watson for onfield comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Commentators?   Favourite Commentators? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Commentators?
Page 1 of 1