Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Offical Dream Team Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon95

Falcon95

The Offical Dream Team Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Offical Dream Team Thread   The Offical Dream Team Thread EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:09 am

All Dream Team stuff goes in here.

Who are you guys thinking on picking up next year. I think Jack Trengove and Tom Scully are musts with their rookie prices
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dream Team Thread   The Offical Dream Team Thread EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:34 am

how do u know what there rookie prices are? and yeah il be definately playing dream team i love it i play every year.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dream Team Thread   The Offical Dream Team Thread EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:40 am

Daniel S wrote:
how do u know what there rookie prices are? and yeah il be definately playing dream team i love it i play every year.
well you dont know for sure but all first year players are really cheap.

For example in 2009 Watts, Nic Nat, etc. Were $140,000 below.

So Trengrove Scully will be around $140,000 dollars next year. I'd get a few rookies so they increase in price throughout the year and occasional sub for injured players, then when finals comes I'll upgrade them to better players
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dream Team Thread   The Offical Dream Team Thread EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:57 am

im trying to think of some good emergencies that will play a lot on 2010 that are worth like $86,500 for example like liam anthony was worth that now look at him.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dream Team Thread   The Offical Dream Team Thread EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:21 pm

well you'll have to wait and see because alot of those guys r on the rookie list therefore cant play until there on the senior list, however they do get elevated when someone gets in injuried. So look out when someone gets a long term injury, the next DT star may be on the way
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dream Team Thread   The Offical Dream Team Thread EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Last year i did most of my damage with my midfield,

for the past 3 years my teams have been top 8 material but my defense crumbles in the end due to some players injured or bans -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Offical Dream Team Thread   The Offical Dream Team Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Offical Dream Team Thread
Page 1 of 1