Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Crafty Cats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris L

Chris L

The Crafty Cats Empty
PostSubject: The Crafty Cats   The Crafty Cats EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 pm

after winning the premiership this year they have put it into highgear and kept themselves at the top of their game after loosing thier skipper Harley and a few others where do you see Geelong in 2010 will they arise again and put the aim for the magpies record or will they end up taking a catnap.
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

The Crafty Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crafty Cats   The Crafty Cats EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Well they definately have the side and the skill level to win another but i believe teams are ''catching up'' to them now, and i also believe they could possibly struggle a bit in the backline like you said with no Harley and also there backline is ageing with Scarlett at 30, Milburn is like 32 or something but in syaing that they have a few young backman like Harry Taylor. So yeah i believe they have the skill level and capability of winning another, it's just a matter of how hard they work.
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

The Crafty Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crafty Cats   The Crafty Cats EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:02 pm

i think geelong will last for about 2 - 3 more years and that's the end of their top four reign
Back to top Go down
Hawthorn2010

Hawthorn2010

The Crafty Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crafty Cats   The Crafty Cats EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Yeah, Id ive them anohter 2-4 years and that will be it for geelong for another 40 years xD
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

The Crafty Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crafty Cats   The Crafty Cats EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 pm

Hawthorn2010 wrote:
Yeah, Id see them another 2-4 years and that will be it for geelong for another 40 years xD

Your probably right =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crafty Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crafty Cats   The Crafty Cats Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crafty Cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team Sections :: Geelong Cats-
Jump to: