Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premiership hangover recovery?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel S

Daniel S

Premiership hangover recovery? Empty
PostSubject: Premiership hangover recovery?   Premiership hangover recovery? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:12 pm

can hawthorn recover from their ''premiership hangover'' if you like, and once again make the 8 and become a real contender for the 2010 premiership? I honestly believe they can i have got them 5th on my ladder, they were unlucky this season they had a lot of injuries few reports here and there but mostly injuries.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Premiership hangover recovery?   Premiership hangover recovery? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 pm

not the most gracious bounce back ive seen, but ill be keeping my eye on the hawks in 2010 they may be a contender once again.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Premiership hangover recovery?   Premiership hangover recovery? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:56 am

I can see them coming 6th. The only reason for this is because there are 5 better teams
Back to top Go down
TealDevils

TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Premiership hangover recovery?   Premiership hangover recovery? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:11 am

Only losing Mark Williams in the trades, and gaining Shaun Burgoyne and Josh Gibson. They will be good.

Rucks are a HUGE problem though, with Wayde Skipper bound to be their main ruck with Bailey on the LTI.
Back to top Go down
https://aussierules.forumotion.com
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Premiership hangover recovery?   Premiership hangover recovery? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:33 am

Skipper never got much game time when he was in the bulldogs because of minno and hudson.

same as farren ray from saints he moved from the dogs to try get into a premiership side
Back to top Go down
Hawthorn2010

Hawthorn2010

PostSubject: Re: Premiership hangover recovery?   Premiership hangover recovery? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 am

I can see the Hawks being within the top 8 this year. Last year was filled with a lot of injuries and reports to some of our key players. Losing Robert Campbell, Stuart Dew and Shane Crawford were some of the players we needed. But with the addition of Gibson, Skipper, Hooper and Burgoyne I think we could just squeeze into the top 4.

------------------------------------

UNITED 2010 ONE FOR ALL ALL FOR ONE

------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premiership hangover recovery?   Premiership hangover recovery? Empty

Back to top Go down

Premiership hangover recovery?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team Sections :: Hawthorn Hawks-
Jump to: