Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is a chance at all Australian from your club in 2010, why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twentyone.

twentyone.

Who is a chance at all Australian from your club in 2010, why? Empty
PostSubject: Who is a chance at all Australian from your club in 2010, why?   Who is a chance at all Australian from your club in 2010, why? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:02 am

Dont you just love threads where you predict stuff?

Who I believe is a chance:

Mark Lecras
SHOULD have been AA in 2009 and was robbed, should back up a great breakout year in 2010. Will kick at least 55 goals, and will really improve up forward and will be very useful when pushed up the ground. I am really excited for his future, and believe that he will be rewarded for what he was robbed of in 2009, in 2010.

Daniel Kerr
I know that he is good enough to be in the top 7 or 8 midfielders in the competition, I know what he can do and rate him very highly. Our best midfielder, after many months off and starting to come back stronger and better, will have a great year. Hopefully without getting suspended or injured! But is a genuine chance.

Dean Cox
What more can I say? He was going to be AA in 2009 until he got injured and didnt play after round 13. Should be fresh and do what he does best, being the best.

Darren Glass

Darren Glass won our best and fairest this year and was a superstar down back for the second half of the season, one of our greatest backman and Im really hoping he can back up his 2nd half of the season form in 2009 for the whole of 2010. The aggressive and hard on player I love to watch, I hope he gets his 2nd (or 3rd??!) selection.

Shannon Hurn
Now Shannon Hurn. You might be thinking, huh? BUt seriously. Oh my goodness, this guy is amazing. Hes 65m out, on an angle. He nails it right through the middle of the big sticks. His run from defensive 50 is by far one of the best in the league and his kicks are always pin point perfect. He is probably (out of all the eagles players) I enjoy watching the most (sorry lynch!) because of his long kicks, great ability to rebound from defence, go forward, kick goals or rebound from defensive 50 and nail it strait to a forward on the other side of the field! im VERY excited for him!!

Not saying they will make (all of them) the team, but are chances if they really step it up because I know what they are capable of.
Back to top Go down
EIMERS !!!

Who is a chance at all Australian from your club in 2010, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is a chance at all Australian from your club in 2010, why?   Who is a chance at all Australian from your club in 2010, why? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:48 am

Fletch, Hille, Ryder, Pears, Hurley, Watson
Back to top Go down

Who is a chance at all Australian from your club in 2010, why?
Page 1 of 1