Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?

Go down 
+5
Stoodley69
TealDevils
Daniel S
Falcon95
twentyone.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
twentyone.

twentyone.

Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? Empty
PostSubject: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:43 am

Personally I have no idea..O'hAilpin could get involved more up forward I guess, along with Betts - who will be needing to kick alot more goals.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:10 am

Well you'd think the person that carlton got from the fev trade, Lachlan Henderson, would play up there. But he really hasn't had the game time cause of all the forwards at Brizzy
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:26 am

Well i would say it would definately have to be someone tall to replace fev like a O'Hailpin or even a Kreuzer at times, they have both shown they can play forward. Carlton were also talking about putting Chris Judd up forward but i dont think that would work he isn't tall enough and i think the attacking midfielder role would suit Juddy more. It will be very interesting to see what Carlton do this season.
Back to top Go down
TealDevils

TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Very good question actually...
Kreuzer's natural in the ruck, maybe a wildcard...Robbie Warnock?
Back to top Go down
https://aussierules.forumotion.com
Stoodley69

Stoodley69

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Imo i relly do think the 2 main targets in the foward line will be O'halpin and Kruezer.
I think betts will be there kicking some goals and delivering the ball like always.

I really dont think Juddy should be up there only if blues have a lead of 30+ thats when judd should be playing up there kicking some goals.
Back to top Go down
cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 am

Whoever they put there has to make up 80 goals to make it just to where Carlton got last season, I have real concerns about their forward line, that much so that I think they will be the club that goes back the most this season I wouldn't even be shocked to see them in the bottom quarter of the ladder come September.
Back to top Go down
carlton10

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 am

Do you guys realise that a forwardline has 6 forwards? We will share the goals around Very Happy We also have midfielders that are very capable of kicking goals, Murphy, Judd etc.
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:10 am

this will give a chance for the new recruits to prove themselves to Carlton and the AFL.
Back to top Go down
Tonks

Tonks

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 pm

All the forwards have to there fair share of goals, with help from the midfield.
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 pm

always helps to have a big power forward or 2 tho
Back to top Go down
cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:53 pm

carlton10 wrote:
Do you guys realise that a forwardline has 6 forwards? We will share the goals around Very Happy We also have midfielders that are very capable of kicking goals, Murphy, Judd etc.

yep these guys have to maintain their performance and increase it to make up fev's goals from last year for Carlton to stay where they were either some one has to kick 80 plus goals or the rest of the team has to make them up between them and I can't see that happening
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:33 pm

they will need help from their midfield if they wish to carry on fevs legacy
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Carlton have too many good midfielders and not enough guys up in the forward line. It's abit unbalcanced and they won't be able to get anything good from the draft for the next 5 years. So they've doug themselves into a hole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?   Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fevs gone..so whos the new forward target?
Page 1 of 1