Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived

Go down 
+5
Falcon95
Hotdogs
TealDevils
Daniel S
Tonks
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonks

Tonks

Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 am

Hey I'm Tonks.

I'm 14, Love most sports, Support Carlton in the AFL and Arsenal and Barcalona in Soccer. Also love watching the cricket.

Looks like i'm going to have fun with all the Collingwood supporters here.
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:34 am

haha welcome to the forum tonks Smile lol yep i can see a lot of disagreements ^_^
Back to top Go down
TealDevils

TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:39 am

Woo! Welcome Tonks!
Quality member right here, at least he supports a good EPL team Very Happy
Anyone you want to have here Tonks, get em to join up!
Back to top Go down
https://aussierules.forumotion.com
Hotdogs

Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 am

Welcome Tonks, stick around. Wink

I had no idea you were young, I thought you were in the 19/10yo sort of age group. Smile

Meh, welcome and go Pies. Wink
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 pm

welcome tonks! You insterested in the AFLMG we have?
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Welcome to the Forum Mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamie

jamie

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 am

welcome i support fc bayern munchen in the soccer/bundesliga
Back to top Go down
Tonks

Tonks

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:07 am

I also support Bayern, but I rarely follow the Bundesliga.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:46 am

Welcome Tonksy.

Hope you enjoy your time here, stick around and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster

TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:18 pm

G'day Tonks.

Don't worry, most of the sane supporters in the AFL world (ie everyone except Collingwood and Port supporters) will always back up the Carlton supporter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamie

jamie

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:37 pm

TheFeldster wrote:
G'day Tonks.

Don't worry, most of the sane supporters in the AFL world (ie everyone except Collingwood and Port supporters) will always back up the Carlton supporter Very Happy

adelaide supporter, i hate your team. i havent seen you here before, carlton is one of my favourite teams and the collingwood supporters here are nice. please dont judge or stereotype us pies supporters because we dont appreciate it
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster

TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:41 pm

jamie wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
G'day Tonks.

adelaide supporter, i hate your team. i havent seen you here before, carlton is one of my favourite teams and the collingwood supporters here are nice. please dont judge or stereotype us pies supporters because we dont appreciate it

Ok, ok, sheesh, only joking mate.

I hate your team too, so I guess we're even.

And you wouldn't have seen me around here before due to my Internet not working. I'm an admin here, though, so play nice Adelaide Razz
Back to top Go down
jamie

jamie

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:46 pm

TheFeldster wrote:
jamie wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
G'day Tonks.

And you wouldn't have seen me around here before due to my Internet not working. I'm an admin here, though, so play nice Adelaide Razz

i noticed that you are an admin dont worry i wont be abusing other people or there teams, without the other teams my team would have no one to play.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster

TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:49 pm

jamie wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
jamie wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
G'day Tonks.

i noticed that you are an admin dont worry i wont be abusing other people or there teams, without the other teams my team would have no one to play.

Well, that's a good lad Smile

Sorry if I came out a bit harsh earlier, but I know a lot of folks from other forums, and I'm sure they can tell you I was only having a laugh Smile No offence intended.
Back to top Go down
Tonks

Tonks

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Cheers for the welcome guys. No offence to any Collingwood supporters here, but I find MOST of there fans are so bloody arrogant. Thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
jamie

jamie

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 pm

when the footy season starts these forums will rage like a crazy river, grow like wildfire and dance like a negro on the street
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived   Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonka Truck Tonks has arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARF News :: Introductions-
Jump to: