Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how do you think the pies will go in 2010

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie

jamie

how do you think the pies will go in 2010 Empty
PostSubject: how do you think the pies will go in 2010   how do you think the pies will go in 2010 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 pm

give details why
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs

Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: how do you think the pies will go in 2010   how do you think the pies will go in 2010 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Given the side that we actually have next year, i'd be disappointed if we don't make the top four. Our fixture is harder than it's been for a few years, and yeah - that'll challenge us, but if we play well consistently, I believe our team can make the grand final in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy

Scruffy

PostSubject: Re: how do you think the pies will go in 2010   how do you think the pies will go in 2010 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:04 pm

That other thread pretty much has peoples opinions on this tpic, but as this is a direct question I will not merge the threads.

I believe we can go all the way and I hope we can go all the way.
As Dogs said, with our team atm I think we SHOULD finish in the top four at least.
I hope that this can be our year for glory!
Back to top Go down
twentyone.

twentyone.

PostSubject: Re: how do you think the pies will go in 2010   how do you think the pies will go in 2010 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Fourth, right on the money for fourth spot!
Back to top Go down
cyclops

PostSubject: Re: how do you think the pies will go in 2010   how do you think the pies will go in 2010 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Collingwood will get to the top 4 the forward line still worries me as well as who plays at full back when the opposition has a young mobile full forward like Riewoldt that Presti can't keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs

Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: how do you think the pies will go in 2010   how do you think the pies will go in 2010 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:06 pm

cyclops wrote:
Collingwood will get to the top 4 the forward line still worries me as well as who plays at full back when the opposition has a young mobile full forward like Riewoldt that Presti can't keep up with.
I'm exactly the same. I'd much rather Presti playing on someone like Fevola or Roughead, rather than someone like Buddy, Riewoldt or Tippet. I'd love to see Brown get given some really big roles this year, we know he can do it, and it will take some pressure off Presti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you think the pies will go in 2010   how do you think the pies will go in 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

how do you think the pies will go in 2010
Page 1 of 1