Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Hey! Welcome to Aussie Rules Forums!
If you are a member, Log in straight away and get posting!
If you are a guest, register here, we would love to have you aboard!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did your team draft in your opinion?

Go down 
+4
Falcon95
Hotdogs
Chris L
TealDevils
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TealDevils

TealDevils

How did your team draft in your opinion? Empty
PostSubject: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 am

Question is simple, how did your club go?

For me, I believe Port went pretty well in the National with Butcher, Moore and McMillan-Pittard.

Team that failed was probably Hawthorn.
Back to top Go down
https://aussierules.forumotion.com
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:08 am

My Team got who they wanted and left, they were quick about it to.
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs

Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Stoked to have gotten Ball, looking forward to watching Josh Thomas play as well.
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Hotdogs wrote:
Stoked to have gotten Ball, looking forward to watching Josh Thomas play as well.

if you keep that team for the next two years when Bucks takes over i see them shooting striaght to the top
Back to top Go down
Falcon95

Falcon95

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Got maguire which is better than some no namer. Stoked with Callum Bartlett, would have gone top 10 if he didn't miss most of this season with an injury
Back to top Go down
Daniel S

Daniel S

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 pm

as a collingwood supporter i thought we did quite well, we finally got a good ruckman in Darren Jolly from Sydney now that he is in Fraser will push forward and become a tall target, and we got a former captain/grand finalist player in Luke Ball, not to mention some good young ones including the much talked about Josh Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Chris L

Chris L

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Daniel S wrote:
as a collingwood supporter i thought we did quite well, we finally got a good ruckman in Darren Jolly from Sydney now that he is in Fraser will push forward and become a tall target, and we got a former captain/grand finalist player in Luke Ball, not to mention some good young ones including the much talked about Josh Thomas.

you got two great players Smile
Back to top Go down
EIMERS !!!

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Essendon drafted brilliantly
Back to top Go down
tasmanlvr

tasmanlvr

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 pm

TealDevils wrote:

Hawthorn were the biggest winners during Trade Week though?

As for my mob... we don't know how we've drafted yet, we have huge expectations on Scully and Trengove and if they don't succeed, we've failed. Succeed, and we are the big winners of draft week in 2009.
Back to top Go down
EIMERS !!!

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:25 pm

tasmanlvr wrote:
TealDevils wrote:

Hawthorn were the biggest winners during Trade Week though?

As for my mob... we don't know how we've drafted yet, we have huge expectations on Scully and Trengove and if they don't succeed, we've failed. Succeed, and we are the big winners of draft week in 2009.

lol no where near, their draft was the worst. the big winners other than Melbourne were Essendon, Sydney, North Melbourne and Geelong
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster

TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Crows did meh.

I trust Rendell and Craig though, so I'm not fussed. They know what they're doing, and they've surprised everyone before (remember the uproar when we took Dangerfield ahead of Brad Ebert?)
Back to top Go down
EIMERS !!!

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:30 pm

you got a really good tall in Talia although i think you should have gotten Lucas, but Carlton the fuckin idiots that they are seem to be planning on having a 22 made up entirely of midfielders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did your team draft in your opinion?   How did your team draft in your opinion? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did your team draft in your opinion?
Page 1 of 1